Frontend developers to create digital experiences
Commerce – Wroclaw
We aim for a fast growth and continuous recruitment in the coming years. During the last 5 years iStone's e-commerce department have been growing up by 50% every year - proving that our business model is right, strong and sound. Together with over 600 of our experts for every our client we build an amazing eCommerce digital experience that looks perfect and works even better. In short: we connect people with technology. Always functional, rational and yet emotional.
We strive to always be a little better and what differentiates us from others is how we think. We see technology as an enabler of interaction and interaction as an enabler for business. We are working back and forth across all engineering stages, to create usability and emotion, we redefine the values and requirements, and we are not afraid to redefine the old concepts if they do not fit anymore. We are looking for talented and goal oriented colleagues that will lead our customers into the digital dimension.
We are developing our new branch in Wrocław with utmost respect to iStone's corporate culture based on the Scandinavian nature. Our most important values are trust, commitment, respect, support, creativity and flexibility.
Welcome to our e-commerce team
We are looking for candidates with experience in selected web technologies, tools, languages and frameworks, including:
- Frameworks: Node.js, AngularJS
- CSS preprocessor (e.g. Sass, Less or PostCSS)
- Frontend workflow automation/build tools like npm, Bower, Gulp, webpack
- Hands-on knowledge with creating responsive and mobile web applications
- Working knowledge of GIT version control system
- Experience with e-commerce application platforms such as hybris, lithium or similar would be an advantage
- Very good English language skills
- "Can do" attitude, open mindset and excellent problem solving skills
- Good understanding of agile and waterfall development
What can we offer you?
- Multinational workplace with an outstanding atmosphere and great people to work with
- Trust in your ability to learn and entrepreneurial skills
- Open-minded management, focused on trust, help, engagement.
- Attractive compensation package
- Private medical health care 'Medicover'
- Multisport 'Benefit System'
- Flexible working hours
- An office in city center
- Attractive salary
Does it sound interesting? Submit your application today, no resume is needed, apply directly through LinkedIn!
Read more on www.magicbyistone.se